Monday, January 7, 2013

The Big List of Who Hates Guns

Via Tino




And it's a long, long list. Organizations, celebrities, national figures, journalists, corporate heads, (Which reminds me.......) publication and media outlets to keep in your noggin.

I was cruising the web reading gun articles and then I started wondering about writing an article on anti-gun organizations and people. Since anti-gunners are always saying “no one wants to take your guns away” or they want me to live under their take of “sensible gun laws” (neither of which I believe to be prudent, sensible or anything remotely truthful) I figured I would go to the NRA’s Institute of Legislative Action to find out who are the people that want to be sure that I can’t defend my home or go shooting my .22 in the woods (both heinous acts of human behavior to be sure).

So, hats off the the NRA-ILA team for compiling this list. Here is what the NRA-ILA team had to say.

The following organizations have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations. In many instances, these organizations lent their name in support of specific campaigns to pass anti-gun legislation such as the March 1995 HCI “Campaign to Protect Sane Gun Laws.” Many of these organizations were listed as “Campaign Partners,” for having pledged to fight any efforts to repeal the Brady Act and the Clinton “assault weapons” ban. All have officially endorsed anti-gun positions.

2 comments:

  1. Good post.Just copied and pasted that whole list for my post. Its huge, but not too surprising. I wonder if there's a list of people and businesses who support the 2A?

    ReplyDelete